The AQ7410 is a high-resolution Reflectometer using Michelson interferometer. It can be coupled with both LED sources and ASE sources.
Using AQ7412 ASE source module, it is possible to obtain optical loss distribution data as a function of distance for waveguides and optical devices by observing Rayleigh backscattering light. It has a dynamic range over 90 dB for return loss measurement. When couple with AQ7413 LED source module, it can offer excellent spatial resolutions (70 Ám for 1310 nm; 150 Ám for 1550 nm)
- Spatial resolution of 20Ám at 1.31Ám
- Achieves high-sensitivity measurement at 1.31Ám
- Does not require adjustment of a polarization controller
- Maximum measurement distance: 2.0 m (in air)
- When using AQ7412 ASE source, it can be used for evaluation of DWDM components in accordance with ITU-T grid for tunable wavelength center.
- Achieves very high sensitivity measurement (more than 90 dB in dynamic range)
- Measures loss/reflection distribution of optical waveguides, such as PLC
- Measures inner reflection distribution of an optical module
- Measures return loss of optical connectors
- Measures DWDM components according to ITU-grid center wavelength
ze=2>Measures return loss of optical connectors
Measures DWDM components according to ITU-grid center wavelength