Agilent / HP 8168A Specifications:
||1500nm to 1565nm|
|Absolute Wavelength accuracy
|Relative wavelength accuracy
||+ or - 0.06nm|
||0.001nm, 125MHz at 1550nm|
|Sidemode suppression ratio
This unit operates in the 1550nm window.
A built in side mode filter ensures that a true single mode laser line is generated for every wavelength point eliminating any possible multimoding.
A 0.001nm resolution also makes this unit valuable for heterodyne measurements and coherent applications.
This unit provide independent control of output power and wavelength.
Agilent / HP 8168A Key Points:
- Single mode operation at each wavelength.
- Accurate and fast tuning.
- Independent control of power and wavelength.
- Easily ordered bundles to measure component loss.
- Measurement and documentation capabilities available without computer.
- Measurements routines to measure loss, return loss and coupling ratios automatically.