The Agilent 81570A variable optical attenuator features lowest insertion loss and excellent wavelength flatness over a complete attenuation range of 60 dB, for characterizing optical network components for telecomunication and data communication in systems.
- Low Signal Distortion due to low PDL, PMD, CD
- Wavelength Flatness: < 0.05dB
- Wide Wavelength Range: 1200nm to 1700nm (SM)
- Built-in Shutter for Power Meter Zeroing
- Built-in Calibration Capability
- The high optical performance enables testing of transmission systems and components with minimal impact on the input signal.
- Unique combination of optical performance parameters gives you the flexibility to use and reuse the modular attenuator in different setups and applications.
- The integrated shutter protects test equipment and simplifies referencing and power meter zeroing without changes in the setup.
- Enhanced internal calibration feature reduces uncertainties and speeds up calibration in multi wavelength applications.