The Agilent 16517A allows you to trace more channels with higher accuracy than ever before in a logic analyzer. The 64K deep memory lets you capture data over many clock cycles while retaining the highest multi-channel accuracy ever in a logic analyzer. Solve your toughest problems with the fastest, most flexible state analysis available.
- Verify the timing of critical edges with 250 ps resolution across up to 40 channels, or 500 ps resolution across up to 80 channels.
- Use the 1 GSa/s synchronous state analysis to view high-speed data streams across up to 80 channels.
- The 250 ps resolution of this analyzer and phase-locked loops, keeps the skew between channels to ± 250 ps.
- The 250 ps precision (channel-to-channel skew) allows this logic analyzer to be used in place of an oscilloscope for characterization.
- The high channel count of a logic analyzer makes this a much more efficient process.
- The16500C family lets you configure your mainframe with the modules you need today, while providing you the flexibility to grow with your evolving digital design needs.